Position Title: Forex Market Trainer
Locations: Dubai (UAE) & Nairobi (Kenya)
No. of Requirements: 2
- Conceptualize and plan Forex training to interested applicants;
- Initiate and communicate marketing strategies to better training activities;
- Prepare contents for training;
- Deliver training in an efficient and orderly manner;
- Examine, evaluate and report issues related to training; and
- Contribute to the overall organizational objective of delivering qualitative and focused training.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Math, and/or Statistics is highly preferred.
- At least 4-5 years’ work experience in related field in similar organization and role is highly preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter (mentioning the expected salary) along with the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the subject as FOREX Market Trainer-Dubai/Nairobi. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.